Tuesday, June 26, 2012

sweet sweet babies...

Hello my lovelies!

My my how we've grown! Sweet little Ellie belly you are almost 8 months old. Its hard to think that you have been in my life almost as long as you were in your mommy's tummy. 

You're so big. So strong. So active.

YOU NEVER SIT STILL. ever.

We've made it through you're very first convention. :) It was 3 long days and I'm not sure that Mom or Dad got much out of it at all, but at least we were all there.

OH my OH my. I forgot to mention you've got 2 teeth now! The second one is coming in right now but the first is already in.

I love how much you move and try to talk. All the time you try to talk. You can say mom, dada, gaga, baba. haha I know those are real words, well the last two, but they still count. 

You got to go swimming for the first time. You loved it. We all played and you got to float! However you did get a little cold and we could only stay in the pool for a few mins because some kid decided to throw up and we all had to rush out of the pool. GROSS. Trust me the next time we won't rush you. And you might even get your own float. :)

Sweet little Peanut,

I am so excited to meet you. To feel you move. To be your proud Auntie Lollie. To know who you are and to see your face. We stay pretty busy these days with your older sister but we all still love you so much. I try hard  not to shop for you yet since we don't know if you are Abby or Eli yet. But we will know so soon!

July 31st! Thats the day I will know more about you. I'll know who you are. Your mommy is starting to show more and more and it gets more exciting every day. You have such a wonderful family to meet. 

Boy or Girl? Eli or Abby? Blue or Pink? Those are the questions!

You had you're first 3 day convention. Granted you were a piece of cake through it. Such an easy baby. haha.

I love you and can't wait to meet you.

I'm one proud Auntie. 

Til next time.









No comments:

Post a Comment